“Hello everyone, photography is passion for me and I use to create many pictures using Adobe Photoshop. Recently I visited Nigeria, as you all know waterfalls are most attractive and most beautiful, I captured many pictures and I edited those pictures. When I was working with some of those pictures suddenly power surge happened in my home and after reopening those PSD files they are showing pop up’s like “file has damaged”, “invalid format” etc. As rebuilding those photographs is very time consuming process, is there any tool which can repair my PSD files. Please suggest me a prominent tool which make my search end.”
This could be one of the common situations where user faces problems to open PSD file. No need worry about corrupted PSD file as there are many third party utilities are available in market. To repair the corrupted PSD file, make use of most efficient Remo Repair software which comes with most advanced algorithms and user friendly GUI. It performs read-only repair process so as to repair damaged PSD file without altering any content of the source PSD file during the repair process.
Remo Repair PSD software is mainly designed to repair PSD file on Mac that is created by various versions of Abode Photoshop application. Remo Repair PSD tool not only repair PSD file that are not opening on Photoshop; but it also fixes PSD file that has different color modes like Bitmap, Gray-scale, Indexed color, RGB color, CMYK color and Lab color. This application is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system. This tool can easily fix RLE compressed PSD files that are created by Adobe Photoshop. Moreover, this application supports repair of Photoshop files created using all editions of Adobe Photoshop such as Photo shop CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, CS1, 7.0, 6.0, and 5.0. It also fixes all layers of PSD file including with depth of 1, 8, 16, 32 bits per channel.
Apart from the above situation there are many other causes that might affect PSD file and corrupted it. Few of them are explained below:
- Photoshop Failure:Application malfunction or faulty installation is main cause for PSD file corruption. This usually happens if the Adobe Photoshop software is not correctly installed or conflicting with some other application installed on your Mac machine.
- Power Surge:If sudden power surge or your system turns off abruptly while editing PSD image file might damage PSD file structure and makes it inaccessible.
- Software Up-gradation:Many Mac users upgrade their Adobe Photoshop application to its latest versions to use newly available features. However, when users open PSD files created using earlier version of Photoshop can lead to EOF errors and likely to damage them.
- Malware Infection:Severe virus or malware infections on storage drive containing your PSD files is regarded as another major factor accountable for corruption of PSD files.
Tips to prevent PSD file corruption:
- Install good antivirus program installed in your system to remove and prevent virus attacks.
- Kindly avoid using PSD file when there are frequent power cuts as it might damage your PSD file.
- Don’t use any unreliable third party applications to open your PSD file.